2023-2024 Academic Catalog
2023-2024 Academic Catalog
The Academic Catalog contains everything you need to know about our programs and courses. In addition, you’ll find helpful information about admissions and registration, student services, academic requirements, and more.
EOU guides student inquiry through integrated, high quality liberal arts and professional programs that lead to responsible and reflective action in a diverse and interconnected world. As an educational, cultural and scholarly center, EOU connects the rural regions of Oregon to a wider world. Our beautiful setting and small size enhance the personal attention our students receive, while partnerships with colleges, universities, agencies and communities add to the educational possibilities of our region and state.
In the Eastern Oregon University catalog you’ll find information about our liberal arts and professional programs - quality programs that prepare you for the world beyond college. We work with you to make your education accessible and affordable. Classes are available when and where you need them - at our main campus in La Grande, online from anywhere in the world, or onsite at 11 centers across the state. Pursuing your education with us also means you’ll be working with faculty who bring real-world experience to the table and staff who want to see you succeed.
When it comes to finances, students on average are paying thousands less to attend EOU than other public and private institutions in our neighborhood. Whoa, what was that? We said thousands less. We think our “Core Themes” sum it all up pretty well and reflect why we are committed to providing you with a personal, student centered experience in all that we do.
- High-quality programs
- Access for all
- Live, learn, succeed
Together, it’s possible!
A few ways to locate catalog information
- Choose from the navigation bar along the left side of the page
- Choose a College to see current program checksheets and four year plans
- Type what you are looking for in the “Catalog Search” box, located at the top left of this page
- Click on “Advanced Search” to look for specific programs and/or courses
The Degree Planner link allows you to see, save, and/or print all the information about your program of study in a condensed, printable format. To access, simply navigate to any program and click the Degree Planner link at the top right of the page.
Looking for PDF’s of past catalogs, click here.
Create Your Personal Portfolio
The My Portfolio feature allows you to save information in your own personal folder so you can go directly to it!
- Click on the My Portfolio link at the bottom of the left navigation bar.
- If you are a new user, click Create an Account. You’ll type your email address and a password. If you choose not to create an account, your information will only be saved until you close the catalog.
- Then use the left navigation bar or the search box to find what you are looking for in the catalog.
- When you want to save a section, click the My Portfolio link at the top right of the page.
- The next time you go to your portfolio, your saved material will be there!
If at any point you have questions about how to navigate this catalog, just click on the Help link at the top right of the page. For other questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.